Friday, January 22, 2010

What I Thought About During Today's Run

When I wasn't assessing my condition on today's easy, comfortable seven-miler in the drizzle, I was pondering Jim Cramer. Did Stewart already do something on this? It's too good.

Cramer, last Friday:
"I think investors who are nervous about the dictatorship of the Pelosi proletariat will feel at ease, and we could have a gigantic rally off a Coakley loss and a Brown win (Tuesday night). It will be a signal that a more pro-business, less pro-labor government could be in front of us."

Dow close Tuesday: 10,725
Dow close after Day 1 of the Brown Era: 10,610 (-115)
Dow close after Day 2 of the Brown Era: 10,321 (-289)
Dow close after Day 3 of the Brown Era: 10,172 (-149)

The Brown rally so far? -553 points on the Dow (-5.2%).

No comments:

Post a Comment